Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Distance

Dave flew to Phoenix, Arizona last night. And I slept like crap all alone. :( It's amazing how our lives have become entwined- the other day I told Dave that the hardest thing about being with him was when we had to be apart. :)

So Dave and the majority of the family flew to Arizona last night. They were supposed to leave at 5 PM but the plane didn't leave until around 9 PM. The airline treated everyone like crap and, in general, everyone was not in a good mood by the time they left (Good Job US Airways!). It was supposed to be Nick's fun night out but I don't think they did much by the time everyone got in. Sad.

Rant: I hate flying in to Phoenix, Arizona. It seems like every flight into or out of that airport is delayed for at least 2 hours (just enough for someone to miss their connecting flight). Every single person I've talked to has not had a good experience flying through that airport and the general rule seems to be: avoid Phoenix, AZ airport if possible.

Dave gets back tonight (hopefully it is easier to get back here than it was to go).

2 comments:

Heather said...

isn't it kinda weird how you become so much of one that being apart just isn't right anymore? as much as myka may kill me sometimes, the minute we're apart i miss him. it's a wonderful thing.

Anonymous said...

When I went to SLC for your wedding it was the first time Doss and I were apart in 3 years. It was HARD! But how good it is once you are back together!!