We took Dave into the doctor yesterday and the good news is that he didn't break his leg. But he's going to have a nasty bruise and a lot of pain for the next few days (can you believe that he's happy because this means he can go play soccer on Monday?).
Life is just chugging along at it's normal pace. I am not especially motivated at work (uh-oh), but I'm trying. School starts in just a few weeks. We're trying to figure out what this means to us. Will Dave go back to school? Will he focus only on school or will he work full time as well? It's going to be interesting. It doesn't help that the classes he wants to take don't necessarily fit with a 8-5 job. It will get interesting.
Fall is over a month away but I find myself already excited for it. Not necessarily for the cold and the dark, but for the changing colors and the holidays. Okay, a crisp morning here and there would be nice as well (just to liven things up). I've already noticed that it is getting lighter later each morning- and I've noticed it takes me that much longer to get out of bed each morning. :) After Hawaii I don't think I'll ever get used to the way the length of the day changes here. :)
And for no reason at all, here is a picture of a cool tree stump.
(The tree fell over so you are looking at the bottom of it)
No comments:
Post a Comment