Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Hurrah (Before School Starts)


Well, Dave starts school today. After realizing yesterday afternoon that there was a major conflict between his class schedule and his soccer games, we had some last minute reorganizing to do. And his schedule looks pretty manageable now. :) This semester Dave is taking Physiology, Physics, and Math 1070 (a stats class I think). Only three classes but it's considered full time! Next week Dave will start shadowing a member of the Physical Therapy department so he'll have a chance to really learn about the program and everything that is involved.
On Saturday Dave, Pookie, and I went up into the Uintas to Mirror Lake. I had heard that Mirror Lake was just beautiful, but I'm a little disappointed. It was really crowded- lots of people fishing (my sister's husband, Doss, would probably have a lot of fun with this place).


We got out and walked around the lake (which was fun) and also went off and hiked a little bit elsewhere (where there were not so many people).

Pookie was a good watch dog- except she kept barking at all of the fishermen (here's Dave trying to get Pookie to be quiet).



I was able to take a lot of good pictures though. :) Enough pictures to annoy Dave too.

By the end of the trip Pookie was pretty tired- she just curled up in Dave's lap and slept the entire time. :) It was pretty cute.

No comments: