I was just thinking about how exciting life can be. :) There are many people close to me who are in various stages of pregnancies, people who have just gotten married (including me!), people who have decided to move, are moving, or who have just moved. People with bright and shiny futures ahead of them. :)
I can't believe how blessed I am. This year has just been so wonderful. :) I have loved all the changes and the new experiences, and I am constantly looking forward to what the future will offer. I love thinking back on where I was a year ago today- not so much for the fond memories of those days but for the contrast in my life. :) I know I have been blessed my whole life but it's just gotten so much more intense this year.
Anyway, I love you guys- you all make my life so much more wonderful.
I can't believe how blessed I am. This year has just been so wonderful. :) I have loved all the changes and the new experiences, and I am constantly looking forward to what the future will offer. I love thinking back on where I was a year ago today- not so much for the fond memories of those days but for the contrast in my life. :) I know I have been blessed my whole life but it's just gotten so much more intense this year.
Anyway, I love you guys- you all make my life so much more wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment