I got the wedding photos and they are awesome! :) It was so much fun to look at them and really think back on the wedding. :) I am so thankful to James and Whitney Clissold at Dream Photo Design (http://www.dreamphotodesign.com/)! They did such a good job! We have all of the photos in Black and White and in Color, which is great- each has a different feel. James also took pictures of the reception (I'm so glad as well). I didn't think to take any pictures of the centerpieces that my friend April and I created (well, April, really, but I helped) but James saved me on that one. :) And I have my very own pictures of Dave looking like a GQ Model. :)
Start watching your mailboxes for your own copies of these photos. :) The hardest part will be choosing which ones to put on the blog as a sample. :)


We had no clue how to cut the cake. :) The photographer stepped in and saved us.

My GQ Model. :)


This is all close family (and one uncle)... parents, brothers, sisters, partners, nieces/nephews.
There's something like 50 of us here.

The centerpiece (lavender in a vase)

Our Rings.... mine is a simple gold band and Dave's is Tungston.
1 comment:
All the pictures look awesome!! I can't wait for my copies!!
Post a Comment