Congratulations to Nick and Darcie (my brother in law and his wife) who got married yesterday in Mesa, Arizona. Tonight they are having their reception in Lindon, Utah (yeah, I don't know where that is). I'm excited. :) I really feel bad that I wasn't in Arizona yesterday to help celebrate.
*August 7, 2008 Follow Up*
Okay, we went to the reception yesterday and it was a lot of fun! :) We didn't get to talk to the bride and groom much, but they looked great- and more importantly, happy. :) The reception was held at a place called "Somewhere Inn Time" and it was really cute- good dinner and cute decorations. Darcie and Nick had a really cute guest sign in book as well- pix of them in the center of each page.
I really enjoyed talking to so many people last night- I met a few new people that are really awesome and also had a chance to talk Hawaii with some others. And of course, the best part was the family- seeing and chatting with everyone. :) I love my new family so much!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment