So Dave and I have been married for one month, today! :) Whoo hoo! I love it. :) Married life suits me. I love everything about it (really).
It has been a quiet week so far- the good news is that I have plenty to do at work so I keep pretty focused and the day goes by quickly. I still love the projects that I work on (this job works so well with my strengths) and I have been enjoying working here. I have also had enough time to work on the other things in life that need attention- like making a new (better) budget spreadsheet for myself (I'm quite the Excel nerd), and working on Dave's schedule for the next semester. So I feel productive all around. (It's a nice change from a few weeks ago).
School starts next Monday- I can't believe the summer has gone by so quickly, but then again, I'm not really surprised it went by so quickly.
Dave and I went to our family ward on Sunday (we haven't had the best attendance since we've gotten married mostly because of travel). I think I am going to really enjoy it. It is really different from the singles ward (obviously) and will take some getting used to- especially with all the kids everywhere. On Sunday, in Sacrament, the little 2 or 3 year old girl (she was little) sitting in front of us started singing "she likes to move it move it" pretty loudly. It was hilarious. It got the people sitting around her to laugh. But we went to all three meetings- Relief Society is always the hardest for me to go to for some reason. I'm still too shy about meeting new people but give me a little bit of time and it won't be so bad. I think I will really like my Relief Society though- lots of friendly sisters. Anyway, tonight I am having my first visiting teachers come by. It should be good (I hope).
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment