
So for a long time I have been wishing that my family was on the mainland (well, I would love it if they were all in Utah with me, but... I'll settle). Anyway, at risk of spoiling it for my sister I just found out that she and her husband plan on moving to Portland, Oregon in October! I am so thrilled that McKenzie and Doss will be so close! :) Dave and I will be able to go visit them much more frequently.
Anyway, so I am so excited. :) Dave and I plan on making a trip out to Oregon in October to welcome them and to bring them some house stuff. We also are going to the Oregon Coast (two birds, one stone).
Anyway, so I am so excited. :) Dave and I plan on making a trip out to Oregon in October to welcome them and to bring them some house stuff. We also are going to the Oregon Coast (two birds, one stone).
2 comments:
WOW! they pushed it up so soon!
let them know that if they need any help with anything (like resources or advice) let me know, i'd be happy to pass along my knowledge. i know how hard it is to pick up and move off that island!! =)
and ps - when you're driving down the oregon coast come down the california coast too =) jk, kinda.
Hey! We'll I'm going to work on a blog too so I can share with everyone whats going on in the world of McKenzie and Doss! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment