Friday, August 8, 2008

Portland, Oregon

Well folks, I am off to Portland, OR for the weekend. I am pretty excited actually, aside from the flying part. My brother, Jamieson, and my sister, McKenzie, and her husband, Doss, will be meeting me out there. Our dad and his wife live there so it will be kind of a mini family reunion. Definitely the first time in years that we will hve been all together like this. It should be fun. Sad to say Dave will not be coming on this adventure with me. :( Stupid gas prices. Although, I did try to convince him to call in sick to work so that we could drive out there today. He didn't go for it (bah, work ethic). So Dave will stay home and take care of the Poo and relax all weekend while I go out and enjoy my siblings.


I think we are going either to Cascadia (a beautiful campground about 2 hours south of Portland) or to the Oregon Coast. Either sound wonderful. It will be great to be surrounded by trees and water and forests and all that good stuff. It is a nice change from Salt Lake City. :) I'll be taking lots of pictures. :)

No comments: