Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Yeah, I am that kind of nerd that will line up at a bookstore to be one of the first to get my copy. Tonight (at midnight) Breaking Dawn (the fourth in the Twilight Series) is being released. Barnes and Noble is making it easier this time though- instead of waiting in line, I just had to go in and pick up a wrist band with a number on it. :) Convenient for me is that I work 5 minutes (walking) from a bookstore so I could go over there this morning when the store opened to pick up my wristband. Even at 9 AM there was already a line started- I guess every one else had the same idea too. :)


Tonight my friend April and I will be going to the party- I think they are going for the "Prom" motif. There will be pictures and dancing and costume contests. This is the kind of book release that I like. Anyway, it will be fun.

1 comment:

MaggieV said...

Hey Deb, I love your blog. Better yet it's fun to read whatcha doin. Have some Twilight fun for me.--Bella