Well, it's Friday and I'm not even supposed to be at work right now. We're having the employee retreat today so we're all going to a park and enjoying the day instead of working. Unfortunately I was sick yesterday and did not come into work (thus the reason I am here early this morning). Anyway....
Dave and I are finally coming out of our shells, a little bit. We are having my friends Jeremy and Renee over for dinner. It's the first time that Dave and I have invited our friends over for dinner. :) Hopefully it will go well... I am excited.
Other than that we just have a quiet weekend planned. Nothing too special. Dave wants to have a quiet weekend before school starts on Monday and he has no time for anything anymore. :(
Still no wedding photos. :( I'm excited to get them but I have no clue when I'll receive them. It's just supposed to be a wedding CD (I decided I wanted to print my own pictures) but it doesn't seem like that was any quicker. Oh well. I'll let everyone know as soon as wedding photos come in.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment