This past weekend I met up with my family in Portland, Oregon and we drove about 2 hours south to this park called Cascadia. It's a well known family secret- we've gone down there since I was young (it was discovered when my dad was a kid). It's a great place- small campground, lots of trees, hiking, and swimming. The only catch is that the water is snow melt so it is COLD! But so much fun.
It was good to good to see my siblings again- lots of fun. I'm looking forward to the future when weekends like this become more common. McKenzie, Jamieson, and Doss will be in Portland for the remainder of the week, but I had to return to Utah last night.
Going back to Portland is always interesting- I never know what to expect. Will I hate it or enjoy it? This last time was good, but I was ready to get back home to my husband. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment