Entropy: Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.
Sheesh it's the end of the week already and what do I have to show for myself? Oh well, I'm just glad it's the weekend again.
I get to clean and organize this weekend... I'm trying to get our spare bedroom organized- it's become the craft/storage/food storage room and is basically just a mess. (This is actually a constant on my to do list- we'll see what actually happens).
Tomorrow Dave and I are going to a Motorcycle race out at the Larry H Miller Track in Tooele. Dave's best friend, Jason, races his motorcycle and there happens to be a race tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun- these guys are going about 150 MPH on the straightaways and about 90 around the turns (Dave is NOT allowed to race his motorcycle, that and it's a really expensive hobby). I went to a race last month and had a lot of fun- I am looking forward to tomorrow's race. It is Jason's last race before he goes back to Med School in Ohio (he leaves on Sunday).
Also tomorrow is my friend Zane's wedding. :) So many people getting married this year! Before this year I had gone to two weddings (both were sisters) in the past five years. In the past 30 days I will have done 3 weddings (of course, one was my own).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment