Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday

*sigh*



The weekend went too quickly as usual. Saturday I helped my brother in law move into a new house. And then I sat around the rest of the weekend reading (good news it that I finished Breaking Dawn Sunday night). I also went to my new family ward. That will take some getting used to. It's not much bigger than the singles ward I was previously attending and that was kind of surprising.


This afternoon Dave is flying to Mesa, Arizona for Nick's (his little brother) wedding. Nick is getting married tomorrow in the Temple down there to Darcie Kehoe, who is also from Oahu, funny yeah? I can't wait for Dave to get back already.


And to make you laugh: here's a pic of Dave surfing the internet last night. Seriously.

1 comment:

Heather said...

ok. first off i was gonna say you are a big dork for reading breaking dawn over the weekend. and as i started to type, the ups man arrived with my delivery of twilight. oops. that bit me in the butt.

and secondly, that picture of dave is freaking AWESOME. i laughed and laughed and laughed. what is he doing?!?! it's hilarious!