David is now 29. :) And what a celebration we have had. :)
Saturday was the big day for celebrating (it's funny how work can really interfere with birthday celebration plans). We woke up early and went out to breakfast at our favorite breakfast place (Cracker Barrel). Dave's mom and brother, Alex, joined us. Then we were off to Snowbird where Dave got pampered and massaged. It was a beautiful day up at Snowbird- I think it was warmer on Saturday than it ever got when we were there for our honeymoon. I sat outside in a spot of sunlight and read my book and worked on my crocheting (I'm getting a lot better- almost all of my lines are the same length now).
After Snowbird, when Dave was so much more relaxed, we went back to town and rented some movies and ate out our favorite Indian Restaurant (Royal India in Bountiful). I love how even though we were celebrating Dave's birthday, I feel like I was spoiled that day too! So we wrapped a good day with some relaxation. Sunday was more of the same, just relaxing and kicking back- oh and going out to dinner with my friend Katie at another of Dave's favorite restaurant's- Thaifoon. (Wow- he really got spoiled this weekend!).
And yesterday was the big day itself. Unfortunately it was a Monday too. Dave's coworkers decorated his cubicle and then took him out to lunch (how fun!). Dave requested Pot Roast and cupcakes for his birthday dinner and I swear it was the best pot roast I have ever made. I don't know exactly what I did, but I hope I can do it again someday- it was fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment