I caught Dave's cold (who's surprised?). This cold sucks so much it makes me feel bad that I wasn't nicer to him last week when he was sick. Oh well. Now I get to suffer this week.
The weekend was pretty quiet- went to the Woodbury's Endurance Motorcycle Race on Saturday. It was a 4 hour race- nice day, mid 70's, Dave and I didn't bring any sunscreen so we got so sunburned. About three hours into the race the chain on the motorcycle broke (no spare) so the Woodbury's were out of the race. Such a bummer to ride for that long only to end the race prematurely anyway.
Yesterday was another beautiful day out here- low 80's, little bit of wind, clear blue sky. I have noticed that the intensity of the blue sky depends on the temperature. On warmer days the blue looks more intense and on colder days it looks a little bit more watered down (a little paler). (I promise I have not been chugging cold medicine this morning just in case you were wondering).
Did the church/family thing yesterday. Had a chance to sit down and talk to two of my sister in laws that I don't talk to very often (Steph and Darcie)- that was so much fun. Nick and Darcie have decided to move to Arizona at the end of this year (December) so there's that.
It's going to be a pretty quiet week. Dave and I have to get back into the habit of going to the gym (this should be interesting with a cold).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment