
Okay, so I just discovered the joy of pumpkin... I had a big can of it and home and knew I wanted to attempt to bake something with them... especially pumpkin bread and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. And now I am a fan! And the bonus is that Dave loves pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. :)
Anyway, so the only size can that the store had was this super massive 29 oz can of pumpkin. Most recipes call for about 1/2 that much at most. Anway, with this one can of pumpkin I made 3 (!) loaves of pumpkin bread and about 4.5 dozen pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. The good news- the cookies are so awesome! I'm not much of a cookie eater these days, but I've been averaging about 8 cookies a day. And everyone at Dave's work has been benefitting as well.
I love cooking for people- it's just so much better when there are people to enjoy my cooking as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment