Friday, September 19, 2008

I wrote a post in my head....

On the way to work and I have completely forgotten it. I remember that it was funny and witty though.

I have to go back to the dentist today. Yesterday the whole side of my jaw hurt so incredibly bad (the side where I had my crown lengthening done last Friday). So I called the dentist last night and he prescribed me stuff to get me through the night and I'm going in to see what's going on. Hopefully the pain will pass quickly or it will be easily fixable.

Dave rode his motorcycle to work today. According to the weather report today is going to be the last of the nice, warm days we'll have for a while. That means the motorcycle is going into storage for the winter.

It's going to be a quiet weekend, I think. We don't have anything exciting planned for ourselves. I hope you all have something fun to do. :)

No comments: