Friday, September 5, 2008

I've got nothing

It's Friday afternoon and the end of the day can't come soon enough. I think I am getting sick from whatever Dave had. We'll see. Tomorrow is another motorcycle race to go to. If I'm sick then I won't go, but otherwise, it could be fun. It shouldn't be too hot so that makes standing by the raceway a lot easier (the first race we went to it was like 100 degrees out there- blah).

Last night I went out with my friend April. It was the first time we've hung out in like a month (sorry April!). I guess I'm finally starting to feel like going out again. We had lots to catch up on and she's always so much fun to be around. I think we're going to throw a Halloween party together and I am pretty excited about that. It will be so much fun. I think my sister is going to send us her Halloween costume from last year (she went as a bear). If it fits, Dave is going to dress up as a teddy bear... mwahahahahahaha. :) I'll definitely have lots of pictures of that.

I just wandered over to the Clark Planetarium to look at Telescopes. Dave is big into astronomy and it could make for some nice romantic nights out under the stars. I just got a crash course in the various types of telescopes (refracting uses lens and reflecting uses mirrors) as well as what to look for in a beginner telescope. So I've got some ideas brewing. I also learned that bigger isn't always more expensive...

I can already tell that this weekend is going to be too short. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: