This weekend for us was a pretty lazy one. I think that Dave was really happy to not have to get up and go to class or study. We just hung about at home and rented a lot of movies.
Yesterday we got a phone call from one of Dave's mission companions. Dave served his mission in Birmingham, England and one of his companions was John Connolly from Dublin, Ireland. We were more than excited to meet up with him and his family. :) Dave hadn't seen John for about four years and this was the first chance I had had to meet one of Dave's mission companions.
It was a great time- lots of good stories and laughter. I heard so many stories about Dave's mission- about the areas they worked, the people they knew, and some of the mischief that they got themselves into. And the good news is that someday when Dave and I finally make it out to Ireland we have people to see! :)
Hope you all have a great week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment