Holy Cow! I have something planned for every night this week! Do you know the last time I had a schedule this busy? I don't. I'm sure it's only a hint at what is to come, but dang!
Last night I did my very first visiting teaching. Visiting teaching is where two women will go visit other women in the ward- usually carrying a message from the Ensign. (Usually specific companions visit specific women- it's all assigned.) I really enjoyed myself last night. So I did that last night and then I have a few more visits this evening as well. I am enjoying this, but I'm glad that it only happens once a month.
My friend Manu, and his wife, is in town for the week. So I'll probably end up seeing them on Thursday and showing them around a little bit. That will be good- I haven't seen Manu since I moved 2 years ago (!- I've been in Utah now for 2 years and 1.5 months). I've never met his wife, so that will be interesting as well.
I got a part time job in the evenings as well so that will be taking up even more of my time. I'm going to be working at Michael's a few evenings a week. It was an opportunity too good to pass up (and hopefully I'll pick up some more craft tips!).
At some point, I have to get together with my friend April so that we can plan a Halloween party together (I'm so excited- I think I'm going to go as a prom queen this year).
And finally- Dave and I are on the Activities committee so we have all the going ons that are associated with that one!
Sunday we are triple booked- There's a family part to celebrate one of the nephew's birthday, dinner with the Woodburys, and dinner for the activities committee.
Last week I went from being a homebody to wondering when I'd ever get home! This will be interesting, let's see how long we can keep it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment