Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Never mind...

I was going to write about how Dave and I met with the Bishopric last night but it occurred to me that no one will find that particularly interesting. So now I am at a loss as to what to write. (On a side note it turns out that our home teacher-who we also had a chance to meet last night- is one of our next door neighbors and I think that's wonderful).

Dave is sick (sore throat) today. No good. I tried to be the good wife last night and ran to the store in my pajamas to get him some sore throat stuff to help knock him out. We discovered at about 3 AM (when Dave still wasn't asleep) that I had bought the daytime/non drowsy version. Oops. So Dave's tired as well as sick, but at least he could take the medicine again this morning. :)

I love three day weekends because this week is just flying by. It feels like a Tuesday but it's really Wednesday- how awesome is that?!

No comments: