Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween is upon us!

Tonight I am going over to my friend April's house and we are going to start planning a halloween party! April already has a lot of great ideas for activities and games and I am already thinking about the food. :) We'll both figure out the decorations. I am so excited for Halloween.

Actually, from October 1 to January 5 is my favorite time of year. The colors, the holidays (my birthday), just everything about the next few months is great. And then there is the great BLAH (also known as January through March).

It doesn't help that I recently got a job at Michaels (which I am enjoying) and I spend the whole time looking at decorations for these fun holidays. I have an incredible shopping list racked up in my head right now- Dave is already worried. :)

No comments: