Diaper Cake!
My in laws are so awesome. They threw me the most wonderful baby shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! :) I am always so amazed by how generous and helpful and kind and creative the G's are (yes, they do deserve that many compliments- plus more).
The food spread. Yum.
Everyone was so generous and thoughtful with their gifts- and it was really good to get advice on a variety of things. I wish Dave had been there too- I think he would have had fun. But it was good just to have a girl's afternoon as well.
1 comment:
Wow, they really do know how to throw a baby shower! I love the diaper cake, and the food looks yummy, too! They must have practice throwing showers - I have to admit, last week was my first one :) That's so great that you have such wonderful in laws close by.
Post a Comment