Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Mid-Afternoon Slump

Well, it's mid afternoon. That means nap time for me. Unfortunately I am at work right now, so napping is out. Instead I have to try to keep myself awake and keep plodding along. Also unfortunately I have officially blown my ability to think straight. One of the projects I have been working on has short circuited my brain... so I'm pretty much good for nothing right now. But at least I am trying. :)

Well folks, we have 38 days until Ethan's tentative arrival. He is full term as of the 37th week (I've heard 36 weeks is full term as well, but I'll go with 37). If Ethan were to arrive right as he became full term, he could be here as soon as June 26. Crazy to think about huh? Maybe this would be a good time to start a betting pool?

Anyway, things are quiet here. More rain and thunderstorms. So far we've had plenty of both (I'm not complaining- actually I am enjoying it very much).

No comments: