One word: Thunderstorms.
The past few days have been wonderful! Good, sunny weather all day, and then in the afternoon/evening- Thunderstorms. We're talking light up the sky, drench everything in rain, and shake the windows storms. I love them. And the best part is that it's so easy to watch them come rolling in. Waiting for them to arrive is almost as much fun as watching them. Just look up and look for the dark mass of clouds coming (hopefully) your direction. It's fun to see parts of the cloud light up with lightning and the sheets of rain come pouring down... and the distant roll of thunder.... Ah... what a way to end the day! :)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been loving the thunderstorms, too! They roll in so quickly, and maybe it's the Oregonian in me, but I think the buckets of rain falling feels so refreshing and cleansing!
Post a Comment