Monday, June 8, 2009

It was a good test run...

Saturday morning I woke up at about 4 AM with some contractions. After laying in bed awake for a little bit I realized that I was having good sized contractions about every 5 minutes. So I woke up Dave and told him that we needed to head in to the hospital.

So it was our first trip to the hospital and it was a good trial run. We headed up to Labor and Delivery and they set us up in a room and attached a contraction monitor and fetal heartbeat monitor to me. It was interesting to watch the monitors- especially as a contraction was coming on.

Anyway, all is well now. We went home about 7 AM after a shot to stop the contractions and with directions to get lots of rest over the weekend. So it was a pretty exciting morning!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Wow, you did have an exciting weekend! Tell Ethan to stay put for a few weeks! :)