Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FINISHED!!!!

Well, it took a few days longer than we expected, but our bathroom is DONE! We went over budget, over schedule, and I almost had a mental breakdown about halfway through, but we made it. And honestly? I LOVE IT! Our bathroom looks so much better now! :) Most of the compliments have to go to Dave though- he's the one that made the important decisions like which tile to use and the new bathroom fixtures. Basically, I just sat back and watched. I really like the colors that Dave picked out. :)

Anyway, it was so wonderful to get our house (and bathroom) back yesterday. It was nice to come home to condo without tools and tiling stuff everywhere. Now we can start cleaning up the mess. If you are looking for a handyman, I totally recommend Sam.

Here are the before pictures (WARNING: this is embarassing! and sad). Frankly, it's amazing what you can get used to when you don't think about it.

Looking in from the doorway


Water damage along wall next to tub

Mid Remodel- the beginning of the new tiling


Tiling complete- just need grouting, fixtures, and a toilet.

The design on the floor (luckily our handyman is creative).


The finished product!

Complete with new fixtures!