Hey Folks- We've been getting a lot of questions about what sorts of things we need for Ethan. We're registered at both www.target.com and www.babiesrus.com. If you search for baby registries using our last name you should be able to pull up our list. Some things overlap a little bit because I wanted to give people some choices...
We have lots of 3-6 month clothes but very little newborn/0-3 clothes. 6 month and beyond clothes are also totally welcome (who knows how quickly Ethan will grow!?). We've decided to do cloth diapers and I've got a good amount of those already. However, we are going to start out with disposable for the first few weeks and we'll use disposable intermixed later. Books and toys would be great- we don't have too many of those. And if there are any of the "rich uncle" types out there... it's not too late to fund a scholarship to pay for Ethan's college education (just joking- unless you're serious).
Hope that helps!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been meaning to ask...I am sure Dave's sisters are throwing you a shower, right? I am actually having one with this baby. Some friends from the mommies board are throwing me one because I've never actually had one before. I just wanted to make sure you were having one.
Post a Comment