Friday, May 29, 2009

50 days!

Can you believe it? 50 days (more or less) until Ethan arrives. I already feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve... so excited for the big day. I need to tone it down or I'm going to drive myself crazy between now and July.

Things are going well- I am so glad that it is Friday (and Friday Afternoon at that) and the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend. It's going to be a good weekend. If there isn't a baseball game going on tomorrow I plan on walking around the park (I'm trying to get some exercise in when I can). I'm still terrified of the park after the baseball incident. Sunday Dave and I are hanging out with Dave's brother Chris- that will be a good time. That evening Dave and I are going over to some of our friend's for a barbecue. It's going to be a good day (lots of food!)

Anyway... I really just wanted to share how eager I am about meeting Ethan for the first time. Not too far away now! Really I am the most excited about seeing Dave hold his first son for the first time. :)

No comments: