I've been waiting all year for it to get warm out and it's finally starting to happen! I can go outside in a T-shirt and today I didn't even bring a jacket to work with me. Whoo hoo! But the flip side- did you guys know it's already MAY!? WHAT THE HECK? Where is time going? It seems especially bad because at work I am definitely stuck on a monthly closing cycle- it seems like I spend a lot of time trying to get the previous month's books closed just to turn around and realize it's time to start all over again.
My little boy is only 10 (!) weeks (or 71 days) from his arrival. It's odd to think that I am 30 weeks pregnant! 30! I know it's only been the matter of a week, but it seems like such a big difference to go from twenty something to thirty something (is this how it is with birthdays too?).
This month is looking like it's going to a pretty social one for Dave and me. Family events left and right and now friend after friend and friend coming into town. I am so excited! It's kind of like crawling out of hybernation. :)
I keep meaning to take some pictures for you guys but I keep forgetting to do so- sorry! Maybe I'll finally get my act together this weekend.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment