Monday, May 11, 2009

Container Gardening and Other Things

So I got my container garden put together. I am so excited! Last year I tried it and it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. This year I am hoping to put a little bit more love and attention into and see how it all turns out. I also decided to keep it simple this year. Hopefully that helps as well. Anyway- I planted Thyme, Basil, Mint (to go with the Rosemary I already have); Cucumbers, Zucchini, Spinach, and two types of tomatoes. So nothing crazy, just stuff that will supplement our groceries nicely. We'll see how it turns out! :)

Dave and I also went out and saw "Star Trek" this weekend. I really enjoyed it! :) I'm not a big trekkie, but I enjoy the movies and it was just a fun one. I would definitely see it a few times.

Other than that- things are quiet around here. It's warming up nicely and I've been trying to spend more time outside. Pookie has also been loving it- I have been letting her out on the deck to lay in the sun (probably her favorite activity).

No comments: