Friday, May 1, 2009

Another week gone by...

Well it's Friday again. Today I am 29 weeks into this pregnancy and have 78 days until B-day. Time is just scooting along! Sorry no recent belly pictures- I'll make Dave take some this weekend to give everyone an update. I'm not to the "uncomfortable" stage yet, but I'm getting there... so far there's still enough room for the two of us, but we'll see how long that lasts. :)

This week has been an interesting one. Pookie and Dave have been sick so I have been on double duty. My poor little family. :( Not too much excitement really going on though. Just work and taking care of my babies. Hopefully this weekend will be a calm one.

Wow, I wish there was more to say, but it's just been that kind of week I guess. On a side note, I ordered and received the cutest diaper covers- I am so excited. :) I should take a picture, or you can just go to www.pattynaps.com. They are made by a woman out here in Utah and they are just the cutest thing. :) Stephanie makes all kinds of diapers but I focused on just buying diaper covers (waterproof covers) for some prefold diapers I already have. Yup, we are going with clothe diapers. I have a good collection of diapers so far... we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments: