Sorry guys- I have totally dropped the ball on this whole "blogging" thing. I remember promising to write every day. In the past month I have hardly written at all.
Right so let's move on to the updates....
I quit working at Michaels. It is no more. It just finally got to be too much for me- the straw that broke the camels back. I think a few weeks of rest and recuperation and I'll be back up to speed. The only bad thing about this is that Dave says that now that I have all this free time I have to start going back to the gym. :( So much for just being lazy.
Thanksgiving went great. I made a whole lot of desserts and no one really ate them (not a surprise- especially after a tasty Thanksgiving meal). I have a pumpkin pie and a cheesecake sitting in my fridge right now. I don't think they'll be eaten.
Dave and I are ready for the holidays. I have the house decorated and lights put up. And Dave and I have our Christmas shopping all done. The presents are even all wrapped up. :) I'm pretty proud of that. We have a 1.5 foot tall fake tree that we have the presents propped up against (all of this is on our dining room table). I think next year we're going to have to get a real tree or get a bigger fake tree. At least Pookie can't chew on the tree this year.
And there we go- all the updates I have for you guys. Still no snow around here. It's actually been pretty warm. I was hoping for some snow before Christmas (it's the prettiest when it's Christmas).
This next weekend Dave is going to take me out to see the lights at Temple Square. I am so excited. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment