This week actually feels like it went by pretty quickly. :) I don't know how that happened but okay. This weekend is going to be pretty quiet. I am going to try to clean our carpets tomorrow and just do some major house cleaning. That's the mood that I am in right now (we'll see what kind of mood I am in tomorrow).
Tomorrow our nephew, Jake, is getting baptized. His little sister Sophia is getting blessed. We ventured out to find Jake a baptism gift (we got him these pictures you put in your scriptures to sort of illustrate the stories). There was some book signing at the store so our 5 minute leisurely trip actually turned out to be anything but. I hate crowds so much. Anyway, It's going to be a good family day tomorrow. After that I think I am going to make Dave take me to see the lights at Temple Square (I was after him to take me last year but that didn't happen).
I've started reading the Chronicles of Narnia again. I love that series. :) If you haven't read them, I highly recommend them.
:)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your weekend!! One favor, can I get your address? My email is jaynaferguson@live.com
THANKS!!!
Post a Comment