Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well I wont have a chance to post tomorrow so I thought I'd better send my Thanksgiving wishes to you all today. :) I hope that you all have family and/or friends to spend the holiday with and that you have the chance to relax and enjoy yourself and think about all the things you are thankful for.

As for me- I am patiently waiting for the chance to go home. Tonight I am finally going to see the movie Twilight. I'm excited. After that I am going to go home, turn on some holiday music and start baking. I am going to be making cheesecake, pumpkin pie, and apple crisp to go with our dinner tomorrow. And because the only thing that looks good to me anymore is salad, I'll be doing that and veggies w/ dip.

I am really looking forward to this holiday season. Tomorrow Dave and I will be going up to his sister's house to celebrate with his family. There are going to be about 20 of us there. It has been a long time since I have spent a Thanksgiving with that many people. I am going to enjoy it.

After Thanksgiving it is open season on Christmas decorations, so I will be coming home and working on those. :)

Other than that, life is just swell. :)

Wishing you all the best. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: