What a whirlwind of a year. I don't think Dave and I could have packed any more momentus, life changing events into the year if we had tried. Let's see if I can pick out just some of the highlights....
January
I was baptized and confirmed into the LDS church (what a great way to start out the year!).
February
Dave and I went ring shopping. Dave thought we were just going to go look. I thought that if I found what I was looking for we'd get them. So we got an engagement ring and a wedding band for me and a wedding band for Dave.
I got Lasik done. I can actually open my eyes under water (if I want) and go to bed and get up in the morning without worrying about contacts. I looked great in glasses though so I kind of miss that.
March
Dave made me wait a good long time before *finally* asking me to marry him. :) On March 21, Dave got down on bended knee (well, actually 2 bended knees) and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes.
April
Pookie and I moved in with Dave (I know, naughty naughty), but it really was a good decision.
May
Dave and I graduated from the University of Utah. What an accomplishment for the both of us! The best part was that we graduated with the same degree so we were able to sit together during the ceremony and then walk one after the other. :)
I started a new job! And I still love it!
July
MARRIED! Mwahahahaha. Dave is all mine. :) And you all came to celebrate with us. Thank you for that.
For our honeymoon we spent a long weekend up at Snowbird. I love that place in the summertime- it is so beautiful. :)
September
Dave's birthday
October
Pookie's birthday
Dave, Pookie, and I take our first road trip together. We headed off to the Oregon Coast by way of Portland for a visit with the family.
November
Deb's Birthday
Five days before Deb's birthday we found out that we were going to have baby number 1!
Our first Thanksgiving together. We joined Dave's family for an awesome feast.
December
Our first Christmas together!
Over all it has been quite a year. What a blessing!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment