This weekend was a super-lazy one for me. Except for early on Saturday morning and late Sunday evening I did not leave the house. A big storm blew in over Friday night... early Saturday morning it started snowing and did not let up for a good portion of the day. (We got more snow on Sunday too). Over all, I would say we probably got about 6-8 inches of snow. Now imagine trying to walk a dog about 10 inches tall in that stuff. :) Once Pookie figured out that it was snowing out, she refused to leave the stairs.
Sunday, I moved from the bed to the couch and that was pretty much it. I napped on and off all day- Pookie was a lazy dog and curled up next to me. She's a good little cuddler.
Last night we went to a Christmas Program with our friends the Woodburys. It was such a good time. :) I love that family.
Anyway, back to work this week. I can't believe that Christmas is next week! What happened to the time? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment