Well Christmas has come and gone. And it was a great first Christmas for us. :) I think that Pookie had the most fun out of everyone. Most of our pictures are of Pookie enjoying her toys and unwrapping gifts. Next year it will be baby. Dave and I were too busy opening our presents and enjoying them to take pictures (we got a few in early).
Our Collection. :) Mwahahahahah. :)
Dave opening his stocking (obviously these pictures are not in chronological order).
So Christmas was awesome! I got lots of cooking stuff- including a cookbook of my Grandma's (that she got when she was a teenager). Dave surprised me with a super awesome electric mixer so now I can make bread so much easier (if only I could have had it when I was making the rolls for Christmas Eve dinner). :) I love it! I am going to start making homemade bread all the time now. :)
And we got our first baby stuff! My mom sent us a washing pad (so cute!) and the cutest onesies! My favorites are the ones that say "I heart Mommy" and "I heart Daddy." :)
Dave got a lot of books and camping/emergency gear. He also got some more games so he spent the weekend working on those. :)
The rest of Christmas day was pretty lazy. Dave cooked and I sat back and relaxed. :) For dinner we went up to Xan's house and had some tasty Spanish food- Paella (the really good stuff) made by Dave's mom and Dave brought up Spanish Tortilla. Everything was so tasty! Julie brought her Karaoke machine up and everyone hopped on and sang (except for me- for good reason).
We had been told to expect a HUGE snow storm but nothing materialized all day (or even while we were celebrating at Xan's). However, the moment we got home the skies unleashed a huge amount of snow. It was so wonderful! Dave and I watched a movie that night and watched it snow. :) It was the perfect wrap up to our first Christmas together.
The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet and slow. I have been playing on my DS all weekend. :) And not doing housework like I should have. :) We have another 4 day weekend next weekend and I am so happy about that. But then comes the dreary- no holidays/no sun/no fun period for the next three months.
1 comment:
Your living room looks huge in that first picture. I haven't beent here since you gave us the big couch.
Post a Comment