This morning was an exciting one for Dave and I... we had our first doctor's appointment. After going over medical history and all of those health questions (as well as my own questions for them), the nurse determined that she thought it would be a good idea for me to get an ultrasound done- to make sure the baby was doing okay. (This was quite alarming for us!) But on the other hand (after a few deep breaths), it was kinda cool that we got to do an ultrasound so early- normally we would have had to wait for a few more months. I guess we weren't even scheduled to hear the heartbeat for the first time until our next appointment- next month!
Anyway, so for your viewing pleasure are some really crappy pictures of pictures of our soon to be baby! Baby is roughly 8 weeks, 2 days old now with a tentative due date of July 18, 2009 (our first anniversary is July 19, 2009).
Baby. :)
The pattern below it is the heart beat (approximatley 180 beats per minute).
Blurry Baby.
3 comments:
Congrats again! Yay that you got an ultrasound---I was lucky to have one that early with all 3 of my kids. The early ultrasound pictures are my favorite ones!
Yay!! I can't wait to find out my due date!
I just calculated my due date and unless I did it wrong..from the date of conception I am due July 21st!
Post a Comment