Well, a new year has arrived. (Sorry guys- I don't do internet on the weekends which is why it has taken me so long to wish you all a happy new year). Dave and I managed to stay awake until midnight, but I couldn't stay up much later than that. We have had 2 consecutive four day weekends and this is our first full week of work in a while. It's going to be rough. But at least we only have to do it for a few weeks before we get another 3 day weekend and mini vacation to Vegas. :)
It's been a quiet start to our new year so far. Unfortunately Dave and I were involved in a fender bender on Friday. That was no fun- but we did discover that our Subaru is a tank. :) The car behind Dave and I failed to stop (perhaps even failed to brake?), pushing our car into the car in front of us. The back bumper on the car in front of us was cracked, the front bumper on the car behind us was snapped/destroyed. Our bumpers? A scratch on the back bumper and the little license plate holder on our front bumper snapped. Yup, I love our little tank. :)
Wish that I had more to say, but it has been a quiet start to the year. It's going to be an exciting year though. Dave and I have lots planned for this year- including the birth of our first baby, getting sealed, lots and lots of traveling (both before and after baby arrives), and fixing up the house.
OH YEAH! Dave and I started our first house projects! We put a ceiling fan in our living room (getting rid of this nasty/horrible chandelier), a new faucet on our kitchen sink, and this next weekend we're going to put another ceiling fan in the baby's room (I am still working out how that room is going to look in my head). Next up: I'm going to learn how to tile and redo our bathroom. :)
Anyway, I wish you all the bestest in 2009- it's going to be a good year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment