Friday, October 3, 2008

The weekend

Has finally arrived... again. This seems like such a repetitive post for me. But oh well.

In a bit of a last minute surprise, my mom is coming into town for the next few days. She'll get in tomorrow afternoon and then she'll drive with my brother, Jamieson, to Minnesota. I am excited to have her here with me. (I'm hoping she can help me decorate the place for Halloween and for fall.)

It's also General Conference this weekend. It's going to be a rainy, stormy weekend- perfect for lounging around the house and watching the Conference.

Tomorrow Dave is supposed to help the Woodbury's with their final motorcycle race of the season. If the weather ends up like its forecasted, I'm expecting the race to be cancelled. We will see.

Wish there were more to say. Tonight I am going to try to do all the things I haven't been doing this week. And I am going to try to decorate (that will be fun).

H0pe you all have a fun weekend planned. :)

No comments: