Friday, October 24, 2008

Reading

I'm one of those people who cannot put a book down once they have started it. Right now I am reading a book that I am not finding particularly interesting and it doesn't look like it will get much better. But I feel committed to finishing it because I have started it. Oh well.

Tonight Dave and I are going to a Halloween party at my friend April's. It is going to be a lot of fun. I would be more excited but I'm pretty tired.

Oh and Dave did the most wonderful thing ever last night. I had these brownie treats that I needed to make for the party today. I wasn't going to be home until late last night (working) and Dave knew that I was tired after a long week and not looking forward to more cooking. Anyway, Dave (my knight in shining armor) made the whole treat with the topping and everything! It was the best surprise and such a relief.

1 comment:

The Wildes said...

Those brownies were delicious. I'm eating one right now.