Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I feel like spending lots of money today.

But I'm being good. Plus, I know that there's nothing I really want. Although, I am starting to look into things that I can do for Christmas. I think I am going to try to be a little bit more creative about Christmas presents this year. We'll see. (Notice, how I am always getting ahead of myself- it's not even Halloween yet and here I am talking about Christmas).

The weekend was pretty fun. The weather was cold and rainy (and it looks like it will be that way again next weekend). My mom came in to town so we were able to hang out and just relax. Sunday we didn't stray far from the house as it was General Conference. Even my mom listened in. :) Monday, my brother, Jamieson came into town so we hung out a little bit last night. This morning, Jamieson and Mom were out the door and on their way across the US. (I'm still a little bit jealous- I love road trips). Yesterday I stayed home. So today is kind of like my Monday (but it seems to have gone by faster).

It's the end of the day and I am excited to get home. I need a nap something fierce.

1 comment:

The Wildes said...

Next time you feel like spending a lot of money you can coem spend it on me. :D