So I have been digging around on the internet the past few days and I have come up with a whole list of projects for me to do around the house... to the house. :) I'm going to work on spicing up our apartment... slowly. :)
I've got a whole bunch of ideas from repainting everything (not just accent walls) and recarpeting/reflooring (last) to changing the light fixtures and completely redoing the cabinets in our kitchen and bathroom. Exciting!
My mom told me that ikea is a great place to look if we were thinking about redoing our cabinets and I have seen some pretty awesome things that I can't wait to do. And it will cost maybe 1/2 or more of what it could have come up to. So much fun! And the best part is that it will require me to learn a little bit about how to be a handy woman... always a good thing.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ikea=AMAZING.
myka and i can walk around the store for hours getting ideas. and their stuff is really, really affordable!! another great place to learn how to be a "handy woman" is home depot. some of their free classes are great and a few years ago my mom and i learned how to retile/refurbish our entire bathroom from a single class there...so much fun!!!
Post a Comment