Seems like we get back to Mondays all too quickly. This weekend was good. Pretty quiet though. I just tinkered around the house and worked. Dave got this new video game called Dead Space for the PS3. We started playing it last night but I could only watch for about 1/2 hour because it was too scary. It's pretty fun to watch though except that I am a horrible back seat gamer- I'm always telling Dave to do something or run faster. Oops.
Otherwise things are going pretty well. I'm a pretty chipper mood- I think that it is going to be a good week. On Wednesday Dave and I are going to the wedding reception of one of Dave's closest friends, Tracy. I don't really mind going to weddings anymore. :P
Anyway, my halloween decorations have been up for a few weeks now, but I figured it might be a good time to post some pictures of them. :)
This is our table. I wish I could have taken a better picture of the skull and pumpkins lit up with the orange lights (it looks cool).
This is my happy/friendly jack-o-lantern.
And this is the other jack-o-lantern that greets everyone at our front door.
This one makes Dave laugh every time he sees it.
No comments:
Post a Comment