Pookie isn't ready for the snow yet- we have to get a her a sweater or something. When it drops below 40 we literally have to drag her outside the condo for a walk.
The weekend was good otherwise. I worked at Michael's Saturday morning- the Christmas stuff is starting to come in. Maybe I'll get my act together and come up with some cute house decorations. By the way- I went to my friend April's house and she is on top of things with the decorations. I am so jealous! I would buy the stuff she makes (hint hint). Anyway, there is a link to her blog (the wilde ones) if you want to check out what she made.
Saturday evening Dave and I went over to our friend Nate and Kayleen's house and played some Scene It (I totally won). It was so much fun! :) And then it started snowing- made Dave and I glad about our decision to buy a car with AWD. :)
Oh yeah, and yesterday was April's birthday. :) Happy Birthday April!
Today it's back to work- it's going to be a long/short week for me. I am working at Michael's every evening this week (until Thursday). Which is nice, but will make for a really long day (I don't get out of Michael's until 9.30 PM). Friday, Dave and I will head West to Oregon for the weekend. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. :) And I am looking forward to seeing the Ocean!
No comments:
Post a Comment