Sorry guys- I haven't been trying to ignore you guys. There just hasn't been much to say lately. Although it seems liek I have lots to say today. :)
Last night Dave and I went to the Draper Temple Open House. That was pretty awesome. It was my first time inside a temple. After the LDS Temples are built and before they are dedicated, there is usually an open house. This allows anyone to tour through and see the new temples and all of the detail that goes into them. It just makes me that much more excited for when it is my turn to go through a temple and get sealed to Dave. :) (The following link is a news article that has some pictures of the Temple if you are interested: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=5322959&nid=148)
The other big thing is that Dave and I are going to start looking into buying a house! Well, at least seriously start thinking about it. We'll see.... :) It would be nice to have enough room for people to stay with us when they visit and having a yard for Pookie and for our kids would be so wonderful. We'll see what is in store for us!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment