Friday, January 9, 2009

End of Week

I told myself I wasn't going to make any new year resolutions this year. But in the back of my mind I was thinking that maybe this year I would try harder to send out at least a card to my siblings/nieces/nephews/etc. But this is incredibly hard! And I've already fouled up (sorry Kenny- your birthday totally snuck up on me). I wish I could send out one massive blast of cards at the beginning (or middle- or end for that matter) of the year and just send everyone's card all at once. It's not that I am not thinking about a person- generally I know when everyone's birthday is, I just fail to follow through. Anyway... if you get birthday cards at random points in the year, that's me trying to let you know I am thinking of you. I guess I could just forego the birthday card and go with a "I'm thinking of you" card randomly throughout the year.

Anyway... this weekend is going to be short and sweet. We're going to be hanging out with Dave's brother Chris tomorrow. That kid cracks me up. :) Other than that, it will be a quiet weekend (isn't that what I usually say?).

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. That's going to be the highlight of the day. It feels like this appointment came a lot faster than the first one. I have a feeling that the following will be the same. By my calculations, I think we'll be finding out what the baby is in March. So you'll just have to wait until then. Although it would be interesting to see what you guys think we'll have. :)

Next week Dave starts a Kung Fu class in the evenings. I figure that this is the last time (at least for a while) that he'll be able to take a class like this, in the evenings, so I encouraged him to do it. Plus he's always talking about how he wants to take one. But between that and soccer I won't be seeing him as much (I'm spoiled rotten, and selfish to boot, and I don't care).

2 comments:

The Wildes said...

You should get everyone's card's, write and adress and stamp them all at once, and then all you have to do is mail them when it's time. And you guys are having a boy. :)

The Wildes said...

I wish I could edit that. It bugs me that I spelled address wrong.