Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Middle of the Week Ho-Hums

Well, the good news is that it is the middle of the week. The bad news- there is just not much going on out here. We've been getting wave after wave of snow storms here (which I'm okay with because at least it seems like there is a purpose for the cold weather). I've already got Spring Fever... I'm excited for Easter and mild temperatures and budding trees, etc.

Wish I had something fun to tell you guys, but really, there is nothing going on around here. The next doctor's appointment is on Friday- I'll be able to listen to the heartbeat again. I think my baby bump is growing. It looks like I have a beer belly (after all my work to get rid of the original). I am looking forward to looking more and more pregnant- I love the bellys. :)

We also got notice that Dave's oldest brother is getting married on the 17th (of January). Congratulations to him and his fiance! Dave and I are actually going to be out of town that week so that is kind of a bummer. But I am excited for them!

No comments: